Time Management Tracking – Use the Right Tool
Your business has recognized that to improve efficiency and cut down costs, you need to choose the right tools for cost tracking, project tracking and of course, time management tracking for all your employees. Your management needs to have a clear picture of the various activities of your employees, be aware at any point as to where your organization stands with respect to different projects and have ways of controlling the performance of employees. All this can be achieved through proper time management tracking.
For a long time, time management tracking for employees was done by filling out timesheets manually. These timesheets were collected, compiled and work hours also calculated manually. Not only did this lead to many errors in payroll calculations but also created other problems for a business organization. For example, improper time management tracking meant billing a client for fewer hours resulting in a great loss for the business. It also meant missing hours on internal business activities that led to management losing control over the overall functioning. Fortunately, today there exist many automated time management tracking system that allow employees to quickly fill out their time sheets and give management better control and overview of various tasks.
However, along with recognizing the importance of time management tracking, it is also important that a business choose the right tool for time management tracking. Some of the features that a good time management tracking software should contain are as follows –
- Ease of use – Employees and management will always need some time to learn new software. The software should be user-friendly and flexible to use. For example, TimeSheet Reporter – one of the leading time management tracking software – has made it very easy for employees to register their time on all their projects through an easy interface and an administrative module helps management handle the timesheets easily.
- Integrating with existing infrastructure – One of the greatest tests that new software has to face is its adaptability in an existing infrastructure. The lesser impact it has on the business and the better it is able to integrate into the existing systems, better will be its acceptability. A time management tracking application that does not work with existing infrastructure will only diminish the efficiency of the organization. TimeSheet Reporter, for instance, builds on your existing infrastructure by integrating with current CRM or ERP tools allowing your management to improve crucial business functions.
- Time taken in learning the tool – All of us use software to communicate and manage appointments at work. One such management software that is used by most employees today is Microsoft Outlook. TimeSheet Reporter has a powerful feature making it possible for employees to report time on different organizations, activities and projects from their Microsoft Outlook Calendar.
There is no doubt that the right time management tracking tool will help improve a company’s productivity and increase profits. TimeSheet Reporter has all the features necessary to help a company transition smoothly from their current time management systems to a new, cost effective and better performing system.
How To Continue From Here – What You Should Do Now
Please read on about TimeSheet Reporter and by using the menu above or some of these items:
Please read on…
- The Challenge and the Solution
- The Math – ROI
- TimeSheet Reporter Screenshots / Video
- TSR Product Sheet (includes screenshots and more technical info)
You may also be interested in this info: